For some time now, I have been worried about what my children access online when they are not under my direct supervision. I knew they could visit dangerous sites and wanted to prevent them from doing this. Another thing that gave me sleepless nights is a scenario where someone would install a malicious software with the aim of obtaining unauthorized information from my PC. As I was wondering if there was a solution for these two key issues, a friend suggested that I install Norton Antivirus or Security Deluxe which both have parental control features. He also suggested I used a norton coupon code to get a 20% discount. I found a few Norton promo codes online in various coupon sites and tech blogs.
I did an extensive research online and apart from the discount coupons, I found out that Norton could help put me a step ahead of online threats with its comprehensive mix of superior technologies that would help in threat identification, outsmarting identity thefts and which helps to back up files automatically. What’s more is that it assisted my personal computer restore its horsepower to the maximum. Among the features which the internet security software offers are:
· It protects your personal computer comprehensively against social media dangers and spam.
· It helps to boost the overall performance of your computer.
· It has the power to neutralize threats and infections which other software cannot.
· It backs up important things to your local storage, so you won’t have to worry about losing your important documents.
· It helps to remember your passwords and secures them as you enter and this means that you can never lose or get them stolen.
· Norton shows all networks and devices that are connected to your home hence you can always know who is using your wireless connection.
· The antivirus is able to prevent unauthorized installations therefore making it very hard for someone else to install a malicious software on your computer.
· The installation procedure is easy, simple and straightforward.
I checked the vendor’s website and discovered that I had the privilege to enjoy advanced protection at a price of $80 per year. It’s able to protect five devices that run Windows, iOS, OSX or Android. But with an additional $10, you can enjoy a backup space of 25GB of cloud storage and additional five device licenses.
Then I plugged in an activation code on the company’s website and started downloading Norton Security. The entire process took slightly over 10 minutes and required me to restart my computer. The interface is great looking and easy to deal with. After I was done, I knew I could rest assured my kids couldn’t log into prohibited sites and nobody could install malicious software on my PC.