When the training gear you choose shows respect, understanding and care towards you, you’re more likely to perform well in your sport activity. The ASICS Women’s Gel Fit Tempo Cross-Training Shoe is exactly like that. ASICS is an acronym – Anima Sana In Corpore Sano – a sound mind in a sound body. Their aim is to create top products and to become the number one brand for sport lovers.
The footwear company started in 1949, with observing and analyzing physical movement being the basis of all ASICS products. Plenty of research and testing goes into the shock absorption shoes. This training shoe for women offers all the support, cushioning and flexibility needed to provide support for the entire foot as it undergoes all kinds of activity. The training shoes gets a 4 star rating out of 5. When you are looking for cross-training shoes, you can find the ideal fit with the different categories based on factors like body frame, arch height and running habits.
Features of the Gel Fit Tempo Cross-Training Shoe
- quarter panel bracing adds support for side-to-side movements
- rubber outsole
- cushioned footbed and midsole – runners experience a barefoot-like sensation with the low-profile midsole
- removable insole
- Moni-sock fit system – this is an internal elastic sleeves in place of the traditional tongue and provides a sock-like fit
- non-marking sole making the shoe ideal for indoor activities as well
- textile lining
- ghillie-style lace closure
- breathable mesh upper and cushioned midsole
- lightweight, low-to-the-ground design
- mesh and synthetic leather upper
- overlays and stitched details
- padded tongue and collar
- weight – 6.2oz
- lots of different color combinations
The ASICS gel fit tempo cross-training shoe for women offers all the cushioning needed for speed and endurance during low or high impact training. The mesh fabric allows for complete breathability through the shoe so that the feet don’t become sweaty and the wearer’s feet remain cool and dry while being active. The gel-fit tempo with the cushioned midsole ensures not only comfort but also support. The rearfoot gel cushioning reduces pressure on the foot and ankle when the person wearing the shoes lands on the foot.
- most of the reviews for these training shoes are very positive. The only gripe that some people had to say about this minimalistic, lightweight shoe is that they would have preferred more cushioning.
- users complain that the criss-cross elastic straps under the tongue are far too tight and restrictive
The reviews show that people have enjoyed the ASICS Women’s Gel Fit Tempo Cross-Training Shoe. They like the improvements this shoe has over previous models, and they would recommend it to others looking for support and comfort in footwear.